Its a fact. Clear, high-quality photos will greatly enhance your chances of selling your products on eBay. Here are 12 simple tips that will help you make the most of your eBay product photos.
1. You dont need an expensive, high-resolution digital camera for your eBay photos. You just need a digital camera that will produce a 640×480 pixel image (which includes just about all digital cameras on the market.)
2. Before you buy a camera, handle it to feel how comfortable it is in your hands. Make sure the camera controls are logical, and that its easy to transfer photos from the camera to your computer. The camera should be able to focus within four inches or less.
3. When taking a photo for your eBay product, generally select the cameras smallest photo size. If you are going to crop the image or upload it to eBay’s picture services, however, select at least a 1024 x 768 image size.
4. Disable your cameras built-in flash when taking a photo. The built-in flash produces a glare on the photo and makes your products look two-dimensional.
5. Use your cameras Macro Focus feature to take close-ups of your product. (Macro Focus is usually indicated by a tulip flower symbol.)
6. The key to effective product photography is lighting, and the key to effective lighting is control. You can control the strength, size, position, color and number of lights you use. And each of these controls changes how the subject looks. Review your cameras manual to understand your cameras white balance symbols ( i.e. a light bulb for indoor shots with incandescent lights, a sun symbol for outdoor photos, etc.) Youll use the white balance control to get accurate colors. You can preset the white balance to match the type of light you’re using (daylight, shade, tungsten, fluorescent).
7. Use the Exposure Control (EV) to correct light and dark photos. A plus number lightens the image, a minus number darkens it.
8. Use a tripod when taking pictures of your product. The tripod stabilizes your camera and eliminates blurry photos.
9. Photograph your products at an angle.
10.Take more than one photo of each item. For example, if you are selling clothing, take one full-length photo; one photo of the tag showing size, fabric, content, brand; and one or more close-up photos showing the texture of fabric and any details or flaws.
11.Use photo-editing software to make final adjustments.
12.Host your pictures on your own website. You will save money and be able to use as many pictures as you need to adequately show eBay bidders your products. Its simple, and yet 70 percent of eBay sellers dont do it.
Adding high-quality product photos that enhance your eBay listings will greatly increase your sales. Try it today!
Another day, another video 🙂 Thanks for viewing my channel guys! I hope you’ve all been well! This video will be a product review on the following products I purchased off Ebay: 1. Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer 01 (Value: .47 + .40 postage). Provides great coverage for my acne scars. 2. 7 Piece Makeup Brush Set (Value: .48 incl. free postage). The eye shadow brushes are average. The blush brush isn’t great. 3. 88 Matte Eye shadow Palette – Not branded (Value: .86 + .12 postage). The colours are beautiful and pigmented. You can buy the brushes and eye shadows from: www.buyincoins.com *WEBSITE www.melindaint.com *TWITTER www.twitter.com/m3lmel *BLOGGER www.blogger.com FAQS: *UPDATED FOUNDATION ROUTINE & ABOUT MY SKIN VID www.youtube.com *MAKEUP ROUTINE www.youtube.com *UPDATED ARCHED EYEBROW TUTORIAL www.youtube.com *ABOUT MY TATTOOED EYEBROWS www.youtube.com *CONTOUR, BLUSH and HIGHLIGHT www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5